Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Tournament [2009]

The Tournament is an Action | Thriller movie and was released in October 2009. This film is filled with assassins wanting redemption. The huge amount of money at stake is quite the motivation.

What this film failed is that the actors quite did not deliver the intensity of their situation. Also, plenty of killers
are merciful, there is scene where it is biased to the hero - that's lame - this was supposed to be the pool of best assassins. I guess assassins are humans too. Ving Rhames quite don't fit the character, but I liked how he blow that sh*ithead in the end scene. LOL!

This is a not-so-good movie. I'll have a 4/10 rating for this movie.



PERSONAL RATINGS:
  • Story - 4/10
  • Effects - 4/10
  • Casting - 4/10
  • Picture - 5/10
  • Bloodshed - 6/10
  • Nudity - 1/10
  • Action - 5/10
  • Drama - 5/10
  • Comedy - 1/10
  • Horror - 6/10
  • Actors - 4/10
  • Actresses - 5/10


REFERENCES:
The Tournament (2009) Official Site
IMDB - The Tournament (2009)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,thank u for visiting my blog..I did enjoy urs and I agree to exchange links I added u to my blog list, and also I follow urs. Do u care to follow mine as well?
    This is my blog link,hope to hear from u soon. Have a great week,I'll be seeing u soon.
    http://checktheseblueskiesout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course.. no problem.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...