Here is what Bigmoneyptc says, "At BigMoneyPtc, we go beyond the expectations of your typical paid-to-click website. We cater to those who are looking for maximum earnings for their time. We know your time is valuable and we are willing to pay for it! The process of earning real cash with us is as simple as browsing the internet--which you are already doing! You will earn $1 for every link you click and $10 for every site you join through BigMoneyPTC. In addition to that, we will also pay you 50% of your referrals' earnings!"
I have found a relatively nice post that proves this site is not to be TRUSTED! Here's an excerpt from the report:
Here are our reasons why you should think twice before you invest there:
- Ties with a previous scammer - Yes, that's right. Looks like this site is one of "Michael Pratt's" creation. The owner of DingoBux, a known scam site. Any site with the name of Michael Pratt or GPTNetworks is doomed and bound to be a scam sooner or later..
- No Forum! - Again, sites that don't have a forum, is a big fat clue that the owner doesn't care about feedback or discussion about his site.
- New Site - As of today, the site has been up for about 2 weeks. And yes, we are aware that all PTC sites have to start out new. However, sites that are new and are untested for at least a year, members need to be extra careful with. Especially if it has ties with a known scammer. Site Creation date: 02 May 2009 23:06:20
- Whois info private - Most of the time when a owner tries to hide their whois info it is a sign that they want their identity hidden, just in case they decide to close the site down and scam their members.
- Too good to be true - If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Here's the complete report. PTC Investigation.
Here's what I did..
I did ask for a CASHOUT just recently, actually, October 06, 2009.. I'll just wait for 60 days process for it to be cold money. I can say the PTC Investigations have their points crystal clear. And for me, I'll be updating this post for any further news. Whether damn good or super damn bad. :lol: