Thursday, October 15, 2009

Palmbux - First Payment

It has been a while since I was a Palmbux member. Just recently, I was paid. So far, Palmbux is so great. This is my first payment, and I'm happy as I have a proof that Palmbux pays. Well, maybe for me again.. :lol:

Below is the Payment Proof in image form.

Click image to view full size:


Site Info:
  • PTC Name : Palmbux
  • Status : Active
  • Payment : Instant
  • Min Cashout : $2
  • Payout Options : PayPal & AlertPay
Membership Info:
  • Membership : Standard
  • Length of Activity : 2 mos.
  • Times Paid : 1 time

I received this payment last October 11, 2009. I'm hoping for more other payments to come. I aim to have monthly cash outs, and not only that, it should be increasing.


REGISTER NOW FOR FREE!
And get tutorials, tips & techniques from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...