Saturday, October 10, 2009

Neobux - Eighth Payment

I have been paid again by Neobux. So far, Neobux is so great. This is my eighth payment, and I'm happy as I can brag that Neobux pays. Well, for me.. :lol: According to Feng Shui, eight is a lucky number, maybe for those who believed in it, hopefully it would work for me also. But my astrological lucky number is nine.. OMG.. Show me the money..

Below is the link to the full details of it.

View Eighth Payment Details.


Site Info:
  • PTC Name : Neobux
  • Status : Active
  • Cashouts : Instant
  • Minimum Cashout : $2
  • Payout Options : PayPal, AlertPay & Neteller

Membership Info:
  • Membership : Golden
  • Length of Activity : 4 mos.
  • Times Paid : 8 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...